My name is Aimee and I’ve been wandering around this planet for the past 25 years. You will always find me with a passport, a wealth of facts about three-toed sloths, and a knack for snacks & eating delicious pastries. I started traveling back in 2014 with my first solo road trip around the USA. I’m writing this blog to inspire all of you to make the same leap. I write these posts as a way to remember my journeys while also welcoming you into my own world.
By age 25:
- I’ve tip toed through 32 out of 50 states.
- I’ve wandered to 19 countries in 3 continents.
- I’ve lived in 6 different cities in 3 countries.
- I’ve been swimming in 2 oceans.
- I never graduated college and I wasn’t born into wealth. I was raised by my dad, a hard-working, adventurous, motorcycle rights lobbyist/carpenter who taught me that the world is HUGE and inspired me to see as much of it as possible.
- I figured out that happiness isn’t a tangible thing, instead of sulking around with dread I figured the best regimen is to experience all forms of lifestyles. With that being said, I also learned that you can’t travel your woes away.
Follow me on Spotify! PSA I make way too many playlists and I listen to a quirky variety ranging from Nina Simone, to Mongolian “Dad-rock,” to Icelandic folk to Appalachian banjo-pickin’ porch jams. My username is –> aimzelectricc_